The SEQ NRM Plan
Key documents that have contributed towards the develop of the NRM Plan. Click on the image to find a list of these resources.
The South East Queensland Natural Resource Management Plan 2009-2031 is our community’s plan for the future of the region’s natural assets (like beaches, farmland, waterways and bushland).
The SEQ NRM Plan contributes towards key goals in the Queensland Plan as part of the community’s
During 2014, it was updated to better prepare us for the future and refocuses action on managing the natural assets needed to support SEQ’s economy and community wellbeing.
- Download the full version of the SEQ NRM Plan here
- SEQ NRM Plan Appendix A - Regional Targets to 2031
- SEQ NRM Plan Appendix B - Target Maps
- SEQ NRM Plan Appendix C - Sources of Data to monitor progress towards Targets
- SEQ NRM Plan Appendix D - 2014 Update Linkages to key planning frameworks and documents